The Village Velodrome Appreciation Society

A blog about jitensha and jogging

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Rest day

No running today. Left knee's a bugger, it's right on the verge of being a problem again. I'm thinking that when I was running every second day my knee was OK. So I'm wondering if I should up the length of each run but cut back on the frequency.

Yesterday I did 35 minutes and lots of stretching.

I'm running a 5km event at Takashimadaira on Sunday. It's a suburban area of Tokyo. I do one lap of a street circuit. Some very good runners are expected to run - especially in the 20km event later in the day.

I just hope I can find my way. I'm going alone and my sense of direction is terrible.

Also, today I entered the Calfman Duathlon in Showa Memorial Park (Kinen Koen) it's on the 4th of February.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home