The Village Velodrome Appreciation Society

A blog about jitensha and jogging

Friday, October 05, 2007

Work, drink, work, drink

I'm running in a 5,000m track race tomorrow, and I've never felt so underprepared. This week's training has consisted of three runs. The rest of the week has been spent drinking beer with friends visiting Tokyo from London, drinking champagne to celebrate our wedding anniversary (four years) and not sleeping enough. My days have been spent drinking too much coffee and not enough water.

Ran 32 minutes tonight. Knee didn't feel good. I need massage on my ITB - it's stuck to my quad up near my hip.

Congratulations to everyone who got into the marathon (that's the easy bit done) and commiserations to those who didn't.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home