The Village Velodrome Appreciation Society

A blog about jitensha and jogging

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Gotta love Italian commentators

  • Asafa Powell's world record


  • No running today. But tomorrow I'm going to line up for the Terry Fox run around the palace. There's a 5km event and a 10km event. I have to be at work at 11am, so if the 10km starts first, I might have to run just the first lap of that. If I'm lucky, my work will allow me to take 30 minutes off work - then I can do the whole of the 10km.

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    At 7:46 pm, Blogger Stephen Lacey said...

    The incredible things is that he was easing up before the line! He could have shaved another couple hundredths of a sec off if he'd hit the line hard.

    Good luck with the run tomorrow.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home