The Village Velodrome Appreciation Society

A blog about jitensha and jogging

Monday, December 11, 2006

1hr 30min

My hip is worrying me now. I ran 1 hour yesterday and had to stop 6 times to stretch the hip. Today I ran 1hr 30min - a bit short of my usual 2hr run - because I was worried about the hip. The first 25 mins were terrible but then it loosened up. It twinged at 45 minutes (the turning point) which worried me a lot because if I had to walk back I'd have been late for work. Anyway, the hip came good - mainly due to a simple stretch, namely touching my toes with my left leg tucked behind my right. However, I must get more massage done.

On a positive note, I've been chosen to represent Namban in the A team for the Shibuya Ekiden. Our team is the defending champion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home