The Village Velodrome Appreciation Society

A blog about jitensha and jogging

Friday, November 17, 2006

Training, then beer

On Wednesday night, I finished work as early as possible and jumped on a subway train to Shibuya to train with Namban Rengo. I was a bit worried that my tight legs might not like doing interval training, but I found I felt good. Namban was doing 800m efforts. I missed the first 2 but that still mean I got to run 6 (I think). I don't think I ran even splits as I was supposed to. My final effort was much faster than the others. It felt great to run a fast 800 - surprisingly I have never run that distance before.

Of course, I had to ruin my good work, so last night I went to a book launch for Jason Berry's new book: http://chinmusicpress.com/books/poppas/ and drank lots of beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home