The Village Velodrome Appreciation Society

A blog about jitensha and jogging

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Treatment

Now I know what's wrong with my knee, but I also know it's going to take a bit of work to fix it. I'll need lots of massage and physio. So I need to find somewhere cheap. Tokyo Physio is great, but at ¥12,000 a visit (that's about US$120) I would soon be broke. So these are the places I'm thinking of heading next...

Nagai BSC
A small clinic specializing in sports injuries and physiotherapy.
Where: Ikejiri Ohashi (one stop from Shibuya on the Shintamagawa Line)
Tel: 03-5725-8108
Website: nagai-bsc.com
Reservations: Not needed
English: Not spoken
National Health Insurance: Yes

OR

K's Massage
Listed two days ago.

I've got a cold at the moment. I think the cold has come at just the right time - giving my leg a rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home