The Village Velodrome Appreciation Society

A blog about jitensha and jogging

Monday, November 19, 2007

Wow, 2,000 page views!

The Cycle Mode pictures (below) saw over 800 people look at this blog. I really should use my blog to promote myself.

So I will.

Here's a very quick CV. I'm a writer. I've written for Cycle Sport, Mountain Bike Rider, Time Out, The Guardian, Wallpaper, Phaidon, Mountain Bike Buyer, Cycling Weekly and more. So if you need something written for your magazine, paper, website, preferably about cycling or Japan - or both - get in touch via this site. Please mention cycling in the email subject line because I get a lot of spam.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:13 am, Blogger Ron George said...

Congratulations!

Well, I can't give you suggestions, but keep working on this blog. I think your blog can be quite marketable, since you bring us stories on Keirin racing, there aren't many like yours on the web. Keep blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home