The Village Velodrome Appreciation Society

A blog about jitensha and jogging

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Oh joy, the knee pain is back

Ran 25 minutes today before the pain in the right knee returned. Before that I'd felt OK. The ITB pain in the left knee is better than usual, although I had a new ITB pain in the right knee - normal ITB pain. Not sure what this nasty pain in the right knee is. There's a muscle that seems to flick as I run, the pain gets worse if I twist the knee - say, running around a corner.

In a strange way I didn't want my knees to suddenly get better because I've missed my long runs for the marathon. It would be so frustrating to be pain free but unfit for the marathon.

1 Comments:

At 10:21 am, Blogger Ingo said...

"In a strange way I didn't want my knees to suddenly get better because I've missed my long runs for the marathon. It would be so frustrating to be pain free but unfit for the marathon."

BS alarm! ;-) Ingo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home