The Village Velodrome Appreciation Society

A blog about jitensha and jogging

Monday, December 15, 2008

Calfman Duathlon - Feb. 8


Well, I've entered the Calfman Duathlon, to be held at Showa Kinen Koen in Tachikawa City, Tokyo, on Feb. 8.

Last year, I did it slowly, because I was not at all sure I could even finish the thing. But this time I think I'll throw caution to the wind and go for it.

I've got a new Zipp 303 front wheel that should save me a bit of time and I'm getting some good tyres (hopefully Veloflex Carbons).

As things stand I now have one race to look forward to each month - January will be Shibuya Ekiden; February is the duathlon; and March is Tokyo Marathon.

I really hope there's no snow for the duathlon like there was for the last one.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home