The Village Velodrome Appreciation Society

A blog about jitensha and jogging

Friday, September 04, 2009

Not running again

Well, this year my big aim was to win my age group in the City-Bay fun run in Adelaide in mid-September. I even got myself a special race bib. But that fast run is now officially not going to happen. My up and down health since the marathon in February has taken another dive, resulting in me being house- and bedridden for the past two days. The doctors say I have nothing wrong with me (gotta love the Japanese health system).

The good news is I got appointments with two excellent doctors in Australia. So with any luck I might finally find out what's up, so I can get on with getting better.

I'm really missing running, and being able to eat whatever I want.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:20 pm, Blogger Jon in Tokyo said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling that great.
Good move arranging to see some Aussie doctors.
We are back in Japan September 16th but if you want to see anyone in Melbourne let me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home