The Village Velodrome Appreciation Society

A blog about jitensha and jogging

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

17.51 for 5km

I did the Namban Rengo club time trial tonight. I turned up late (I can never get there from work on time) but I jumped in with the guys who had started and ran with them for 6 laps before doing the other 6 and a half by myself. 17.51 is OK. It's 18 seconds off my last TT and I had very poor preparation for this run (involving late nights and beer).

I seem to run a lot of 5kms around this pace - my 5 best times on the track are 17.33, 17.45, 17.49, 17.51, 17.51

On April 21 I'm running a 10km in Adelaide and I want to go under 36 minutes for the first time.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:31 pm, Blogger GKK said...

Dear faithful blog readers. I've been getting a lot of spam posted lately. Please do not click on a message that says "Click here"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home